Director of Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a passionate, proven sales professional to join our team as Director of Sales. The Director of Sales is responsible for leading the Sales and Catering team to achieve set financial and production goals as well as ensuring an excellent experience for our guests. This position is also responsible for new account solicitation and development of group accounts. This individual will work closely with the convention center banquet and set-up teams and the catering culinary team.
Job duties include:
- Managing all aspects of the sales department. This includes providing strategic vision and leadership to meet new account goals, maintain current accounts, and maximize hotel revenues.
- Leading and motivating the sales team. Provide feedback and coaching to help them succeed in their respective roles.
- Knowing and understanding the area hotel market. Develop sales and marketing strategies that drive the hotel to achieve revenue goals.
- Developing relationships with both internal and external clients to drive business and achieve market share.
- Four-year bachelor's degree in hotel management or business administration is preferred. Extensive, successful tenure in a similar role could be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Five years of successful Hotel Sales Management experience preferred in a medium (over 150 rooms) property. Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
- Experience and proven success in developing and closing group business is required. A broad understanding of the tourism industry and the day-to-day operations of a hotel and conference center is
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization and with outside clients.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to close.
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel and Convention Center
Get fresh Sales Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.