Chester Hotel is looking for a front desk agent to add to our team! We are looking for a friendly, outgoing and personable individual to help maintain a high scoring satisfaction to our guests, while learning revenue strategies to help build daily revenue. Must be able to work alone and take direction very well. Must be able to think quickly on their feet and handle issues as they arise.
Applicants should have previous customer service experience and Hotel Front Desk experience is preferred.
* Adheres to all brand compliance as it pertains to training and brand standards.
* Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner
* Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
* Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively check in/out guest
* Answer calls and make reservations for guest.
* Ensure proper selling of our hotel to any potential guest.
* Must be available to work any shift necessary to ensure adequate coverage at all times
* Follow all company policies and guidelines to ensure a positive work environment
* Other duties as assigned by the Front Office Lead and General Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
Best Western Plus