Front Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$500 Sign on Bonus
Job Summary: Manages for all duties of the front desk operation, including reservations and guest services. Responsible for staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling. Maximizes revenue through cost control and proper front desk techniques.
- Hires, trains and disciplines staff. Determines work procedures and prepares work schedules to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk.
- Empowers front desk staff to successfully handle guest needs, special requests, and complaints. Ensures all guest service issues are resolved prior to guests leaving the property. Trains front desk staff on proper revenue management procedures, including successful selling techniques, current specials and/or promotions, and rate structures.
- Strives to be innovative in new programs designed to eliminate waste and increase productivity.
- Performs administrative and financial duties such as daily reports, credit card reversals, bank deposits, accounts receivables, rooming lists and office supply inventory.
- Manages departmental expenses within budgeted guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience at front desk with complete understanding of front office operations. Previous experience in hospitality management preferred.
- Superior customer service and public relations skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and property management systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Referral Bonus
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
Best Western Hotels & ResortsWhy Work Here?
Friendly work environment and great benefits!
181 Boston Post Rd. WestMarlborough, MA