Join One of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Media Companies in North America. We Are Recognized Year After Year for our Outstanding Growth, Positive Culture and Opportunity.
- Rated 2019 Best Places to Work - Glassdoor
- 2019 Great Place to Work Certified - Great Place to Work
- Top Workplace 2019 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation 2019 - The National Association for Business Resources
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. We provide businesses the ability to target some of the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets in the US and Canada. Last year we mailed over 27 million magazines to residents across North America.
Why Work with Best Version Media?
- Proven high growth industry that provides our Publishers with some of the highest commission and earnings in the industry.
- Typically we meet with clients at their local offices. However, in our current environment our prospecting and 1-1 appointments are conducted remotely with potential clients.
- The position has long-termed sustained revenue. This provides stability, income and prevents fluctuations.
- Make a difference in the community.
- High level of autonomy and schedule flexibility.
- We have a national award-winning culture that is family friendly, healthy and positive.
- World class training program and support specific for our industry.
- Established company with a proven model and track record of success.
- BVM provides a system for success that allows balance, continuity, authority, along with the ability to problem solve and find solutions.
- Advancement and leadership opportunities are available in our growing organization.
We operate in a dynamic culture based on professional will, compassionate heart and fun loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility.
We are looking for candidates that are energetic and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. B2B (Business-to-Business) advertising sales role with responsibilities that include prospecting, scheduling appointments, meeting with business owners one-on-one utilizing current technologies. Our Publishers also manage ongoing client relationships, and occasionally network within professional organizations.
No industry specific or sales experience is required. However, if a person does have a background in sales or previous business ownership, that can be very helpful. If you have never done sales before, our training program specializes in getting a new Publisher going and supported the entire way. Training is conducted by our company executives and professional productivity team who have been teaching our proven systems for over a decade.
In select locations we also have Remote Account Executive positions available.
Ideal Candidates Will Be:
· Sales or previous business ownership background
· Action and results driven
· Self-starter / Self Motivated
· Target and goal driven
· Able to build relationships effectively over the phone and in person – exhibiting confident communication skills
· Ability to work independent and autonomously, yet courageous enough to ask questions and learn from others
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
• 2019 Best Places to Work - Glassdoor
• CEO of the Year - SVUS
• TOP 50 CEOs Small/Mid Size Companies - Glass Door
• CEO World Awards Top 50
• 2019 Great Place to Work Certified - Great Place to Work
• Top Workplace 2019 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
• Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation 2019
National Association for Business ResourcesVM Awards in 2018:
• 2018 Top Workplaces - The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
• 2018 Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation - The National Association for Business Resources
• 50 Fastest Growing Companies 2018 - The Silicon Review
• Bravo! Entrepreneur Award 2018 - BizTimes
• Great Place to Work Certified 2018 - Great Place To Work
• Fastest Growing Firms 2018 - Milwaukee Business Journal
• Best Places to Work 2018 - Milwaukee Business Journal
• Winners of 14 National In-House Design Awards - Graphic Design USA
• Winners of 12 American Graphic Design Awards (TM) - Graphic Design USA
BVM Awards in 2017:
• Best Places to Work - Glassdoor - Employee's Choice Awards
• Great Place to Work Certified - Fortune Magazine
• Top Workplace -The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
• Highest Rated CEO - Glassdoor - Employee's Choice Awards
• Top Place to Work - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
• Future 50 - MMAC
• #1 Fastest Five - MMAC
• Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies) - Entrepreneur