Part-time Content Coordinator/Writer
Best Version Media Denver, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Best Version Media, a growing neighborhood magazine company, is looking for someone local to the Denver area to coordinate content for a new magazine serving unique, upscale neighborhoods. According to hard monthly deadlines, the Content Coordinator is responsible for:
- Finding a family or resident to be featured on the cover each month
- Interviewing residents
- Writing resident feature profiles
- Gathering, writing and editing local content
- Managing submissions from local contributors
- Formatting and uploading text and photos
- Proofreading magazines for grammar and spelling
The ideal candidate must live in close proximity to the area, have strong organization and communication skills, and enjoy writing. This is a work-from-home independent contractor position with flexible part-time hours. An ideal job for many people, including stay-at-home parents, teachers, university students and retirees. Training is provided.
Best Version MediaWhy Work Here?
There's no better culture than Best Version Media. We attract the best people in North America.
Arts and Entertainment