Join One of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Media Companies in North America. We Are Recognized Year After Year for our Outstanding Growth, Positive Culture and Opportunity.
- Rated 2019 Best Places to Work - Glassdoor
- 2019 Great Place to Work Certified - Great Place to Work
- Top Workplace 2019 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation 2019 - The National Association for Business Resources
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighborhoods together by providing a superior quality professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We reach more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazines in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve. We provide businesses the ability to target some of the most affluent and influential neighborhood markets in the US and Canada. Last year we mailed over 22.9 million magazines to residents across North America.
Why Work with Best Version Media?
- Proven high growth industry that provides our publishers with the highest commission and earnings in our industry.
- The position has long-termed sustained revenue. This provides stability, income and prevents fluctuations.
- Make a difference in the community.
- The prestige of being a publisher in our local markets and having the influence that accompanies it.
- High level of autonomy and schedule flexibility.
- A national award-winning culture that is family friendly, healthy and positive.
- World class training program and support specific for our industry.
- Established company with a proven model and track record of success.
- BVM provides a system for success that allows balance, continuity, authority, along with the ability to problem solve and find solutions.
- Advancement and leadership opportunities are available in our growing organization.
We operate in a dynamic culture based on professional will, compassionate heart and fun loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility.
We are looking for candidates that are energetic and motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset. B2B (Business-to-Business) sales role with responsibilities that include prospecting, scheduling appointments, meeting with business owners one-on-one, managing ongoing client relationships and occasionally network within professional organizations.
No industry specific experience or background in sales is required but it can be helpful. If you have never done sales before our training program specializes in getting a new publisher going and supported the entire way. Training is conducted by our company executives and professional productivity team who have been teaching our proven systems for over a decade.
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher’s financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.