We are looking for a positive, detail-oriented Graphic Designer who is able to meet tight deadlines. Preferred candidate will have high customer service standards and conceptual skills. This position is a full-time, in-house design position located at our DePere, Wisconsin office. The majority of the design work is creating magazine layouts from conception to print. This is not a web design position.
This is an entry level position.
- Quick project designs
- Magazine Layout (From conception to print)
- Conceptualize and design advertisements
- Maintain creative and production files of all assigned jobs
- Review and proof artwork for quality, content, color and accuracy, as well as make any necessary adjustments
- General file maintenance of all projects, including some databases
- Working with a team in an open office environment
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and comfortable working in Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat in a Mac-based environment.
- Must meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational / multitasking skills
- Ad creation experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Able to stay focused in an energetic environment
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinker / Problem Solver
BVM provides an excellent company 401K program. Health insurance, Vision and Dental is also available.
If you feel you are qualified and would be a good fit for Best Version Media, please submit your Cover letter, Resume and a Portfolio. References as well if you have them.