Advertising Sales Representative
Best Version Media Thompson, MB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Attain Work/Life Balance – Strengthen your Local Community - Build Financial Security
BVM offers entrepreneur-minded people the exciting and unique opportunity to bring people together by starting a community publication in their local area. Our sales leaders known as “Publishers” sell print and digital advertising campaigns for their neighborhood community focused and family friendly publications. Publishers are trained with our proven business model of success and given the support system needed to develop and thrive.
Our highly-awarded culture offers a work-life balance you won't find anywhere else. Traditional business hours with flexible scheduling and all the supportive resources you need to build a successful business is yours when you work with Best Version Media.
About the Role:
- Offer clients a “multi-touch” digital and print branding program that puts businesses in front of the local audiences they serve.
- Utilize our micro-targeted print magazines combined with digital advertising through Facebook and Google Display ads via our sister company, Digital Targeting Solutions.
- Offer clients an opportunity to advertise on our bvmsports.com website.
- Have substantial Fast Start bonuses in place that can be earned immediately as basic qualifications are met--no draws on commission that need to be paid back.
- Make sales & meet with clients in-person or through utilization of modern technologies.
- Our Publishers are independent contractors and enjoy flexibility to control their schedule and work from a home office. Evenings and weekends are not required.
- Enjoy a full commission revenue model – unlimited income potential, scalable program.
- Receive professional, expert training; coaching and support is indefinite.
- Offer a product that focuses solely on the good in the community by featuring local families and highlighting upcoming events, news, local sports and much more.
About Best Version Media:
Best Version Media produced and distributed over 30 million publications last year in 2020 to local communities throughout the United States and Canada. We are able to spotlight small - mid sized businesses with our micro-targeted advertising approach to connect business owners with their local community. We combine key elements of social media with the print media industry, BVM has experienced unparalleled growth since our company’s founding in 2007. We're committed to helping businesses grow with the mission of bringing people together.
What We’re Looking For:
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and driven people with an entrepreneurial mindset and spirit for our Publisher role.
- Strong work ethic showing determination, perseverance, and implementation of skills learned through training and experience.
- Fierce champion of company culture: Exhibiting professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit.
- Computer, internet, phone, and mode of reliable transportation
Our Mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further their financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
• Best Places to Work - Glassdoor
• CEO of the Year - SVUS
• TOP 50 CEOs Small/Mid Size Companies - Glass Door
• CEO World Awards Top 50
• Great Place to Work Certified - Great Place to Work
• Top Workplace - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
• Milwaukee's Coolest Offices 2020
2020 Graphics Excellence Awards
Best Version MediaWhy Work Here?
There's no better culture than Best Version Media's. Flexible, impactful work that is done in your own community!
Recent BVM Awards: • Best Places to Work - Glassdoor • CEO of the Year - SVUS • TOP 50 CEOs Small/Mid Size Companies - Glass Door • CEO World Awards Top 50 • Great Place to Work Certified - Great Place to Work • Top Workplace - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel • Milwaukee's Coolest Offices 2020 2020 Graphics Excellence Awards