Fast growing, Order Fulfillment Company in Chino, CA is seeking a Account Manager join our expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible to become an advocate for our clients in the daily operation of their accounts. This includes working within the organization to provide support with daily inbound/outbound order processing, inventory inquiries, special projects, and client on-boarding.
This is a rapidly expanding business environment and the successful candidate will be exposed to all levels of the organization. The role presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and insight into a fast growing e-commerce fulfillment provider.
- Coordinate with warehouse teams serving clients accounts and order fulfillment process; Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and helping to achieve Key Performance Indicators that promote high levels of Customer Satisfaction. This includes, but not limited to, inbound and outbound contact response times, inventory accuracy, other customer SLA requirements, and department work quality.
- Partner with Warehouse Operations, IT, sales and Finance to clearly define customer expectation and propose solutions to clients to meet their requirements.
- Monitor the Service Level Agreement compliance and other contractual covenants and obligations. Be responsible for the customer satisfaction of assigned accounts.
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new customers by coordinating with warehouse operations, IT, sales and other teams on warehousing, project preparation, and delivering project manual, providing guidance to customers during the process.
- Document and update internal customer SOPs based on client interaction.
- 3-5 years of customer service/account management/sales, or other relevant experience in warehouse/logistics/supply chain industry required.
- Bilingual in Chinese and English required.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Consistent record of identifying and monetizing opportunities with new and existing clients
- Excellent communication (written/oral), presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience with PC applications - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Mandarin speaking is a must.
BEST Inc. is a public company and has approximately 50,000 employees, over 4 million square feet of distribution and warehousing space, tens of thousands of certified franchisees, 660 multiple operations centers, and a nationwide distribution network in China, as well as offices and warehouses in United States, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Best Logistics Technology Co., LTDBEST Inc., also known as Best Logistics Technology Co., LTD, is a cutting-edge logistics company with headquarters in Hangzhou, China. We provide comprehensive supply-chain solutions and services to online and offline businesses, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and buyers. Our services span from express delivery, freight delivery, inventory management, warehouse fulfillment, software development, financing, business consulting to cross-border logistics services. BEST Inc. is a public company and has approximately 50,000 employees, over 4 million square feet of distribution and warehousing space, tens of thousands of certified franchisees, 660 multiple operations centers, and a nationwide distribution network in China, as well as offices and warehouses in United States, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.