Best Foot Forward Sales Inc Hillside, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire a data analyst to join our operations team. You will take responsibility for managing our CRM client data systems, troubleshooting data issues, developing reports and processes. To do well in this role you will need to take initiative and have a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Take the lead position on creating and analyzing data reports, on sales team activity.
- Responsible for daily reporting of operations KPIs.
- Analyze reports and trends and provide recommendations on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Create new views of data to consistently improve company understanding of trends and revenue.
- Provide support for additional Ad-hoc analysis as needed for company initiatives.
- Lead or participate in new project implementation.
- Projects will include collaboration with multiple departments.
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility that results in anticipation/prevention of problem areas from actions, and problem-solving inside and outside the department/organization.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Experience with charts, graphs, and the use of visualization tools.
- Experience with report building, analysis, and interpreting the meaning for non-technical audiences.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
Best Foot Forward Sales IncWhy Work Here?
Great Organization, Awesome employees and Growth opportunities
By providing health engagement solutions that are carefully customized and designed, Best Foot Forward assists Medicaid health plans to meet key targets and enhance member engagement, patient education, and financial results. With easy-to-follow processes that help members better utilize their existing coverage, we can improve healthcare outcomes, while also supporting health plans to improve their HEDIS scores. Best Foot Forward also helps health plans manage their process for welcoming newly enrolled members, as often contact information is missing or inaccurate
4415 West Harrison Street Suites 335 and 360 HillsideHillside, IL
TechnologyView all jobs at Best Foot Forward Sales Inc