Environmental Equipment Mechanic
- Posted: 7 days ago
Best Equipment is a family owned and operated environmental equipment dealership headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. We sell and service premium equipment in the garbage and recycling, sweeping and litter control, sewer and storm water, hydroexcavation and underground industries. We sell to municipalities and contractors throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and our family values are at the core of everything we do.
This position involves performing a variety of repair and maintenance tasks on a multitude of public works, municipality, and contractor environmental equipment.
If you are a self-motivated, detail- oriented technician, come join the Best service team. Position will be day shift, Monday through Friday.
Work being performed closely relates to that of an aircraft or heavy equipment technician.
Qualified applicants will have the following:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the troubleshooting and repair of 12-volt electrical systems
- Proficient in hydraulic systems including electric over hydraulic and air over hydraulic systems
- Journeyman Level
- Possess a strong understanding of electrical theory
- Ability to read and comprehend complex wiring schematics
- Basic knowledge of pneumatic systems
- High mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Fabrication, Welding, and Class 7/8 Chassis Experience is a Plus
Starting salary is competitive and will be based on qualification and experience. Best Equipment offers medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K, 8 paid holidays, vacation time, and 2 personal days, plus more benefits. For more information on Best Equipment Company, please visit www.BestEquipmentCo.com.
Best Equipment Company
AddressNorth Royalton, OH
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?