Senior Project Manager - Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an experienced Senior Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Will be expected to successfully mentor a team of Project Managers
Must be well-versed in construction methodologies and procedures and be able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind, great organizational skills, and an attention to detail.
Senior Construction Project Manager duties and responsibilities:
The Senior Construction Project Manager will need to communicate with staff and clients, make decisions, and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule.
Important responsibilities for a Project Manager include:
· Managing construction materials testing projects, to include the management of project budgets.
· Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
· Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
· Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
· Meeting and interacting with clients and design professionals’ teams to ensure team actions remain in sync.
· Communicating with Executives Team to keep the project aligned with their goals.
· Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
· Evaluating progress and preparing detailed reports
· Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
* The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in civil engineering plus ten years of Geotechnical construction testing experience.
In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles *
Good knowledge of MS Office *
Outstanding written and verbal communication
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Experience in writing reports and preparation of proposals
A team player with leadership abilities
Project management: Two+ years (Preferred) *
Valid Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Best Engineering, LLCWhy Work Here?
Best Engineering provides a common sense Engineering approach in a close knit team environment
We have created a great team environment that fosters our employees to dream big so that we might rally around them and help move them in their optimal direction to meet their career goals. Everyone has a starting place, and we want to share in the best that you have and best that you can become.
1393 S. Inca StreetDenver, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Best Engineering, LLC