We have an immediate need for a Branch Manager. Qualified candidates will have management experience and good working knowledge of the HVAC industry and the Huntsville market. We are a fast-growing company and are looking for someone who can adapt quickly to the "Best Care" way and help take the business to the next level.
Additional information below:
Work Hours: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, some weeknights and weekends
Primary Job Function: To manage all aspects of company operations, including overseeing company sales and marketing efforts, supervision of all installers and installation jobs, service technicians and all office functions.
Reports To: Company Owner
Daily Duties: 1. Responsible for opening the office each day
2. Develop the company selling and sales management process, supervision of the company’s Comfort Consultant.
3. Schedule installation jobs, coordinate customer communication with office staff.
4. Direct the activities of the office personnel
5. Oversee service dispatching process, ensure efficient dispatching of technicians is occurring.
6. Approve all purchase orders for jobs, special orders, truck & warehouse inventory
7. Direct the activities of all employees, installers & technicians
8. Be aware of all company warranty calls, direct employees in the correction & communication with the customer as needed.
9. Keep work in progress to a minimum by billing and completing projects in a timely manner.
10. Communicate scheduling backlog to the sales force as necessary.
11. Review all large projects with the company’s Lead Installer, split up field management of projects with Lead Installer.
12. Meet installers & customers on the job site as needed.
13. Assist the office manager each month with the preparation of work in progress.
14. Hire and discipline all company employees. Establish company performance and review policies.
15. Review all service invoices daily. This includes comparing time cards to the invoices and spot-checking pricing.
16. Return all builder and customer calls in a timely manner, documenting all schedule changes, change orders, field directives, etc. as necessary.
17. Make certain all new jobs are reviewed with installer, check paperwork and time card from previous day's job, and find out any punch list or uncompleted items. Coordinate training and installer issues with RNC & Retrofit Field Supervisors (oversee field supervisors in this task).
18. Any crew member that isn’t seen or talked with during the day must be called in the evening.
19. Ensure that all jobs are ordered timely and staged each morning and installers are out of the shop within 20 minutes of start time.
20. Approve all time cards for all employees.
21. Implement the departments training calendar, ensure that all installers meet the company’s and departments qualifications in customer service skills as well as technically.
22. Review weekly installer labor hour performance on every job.
23. Review all profitability and performance reports, created by the office person each day/week/month.
24. Review all warranty invoices, making sure that all valid warranty issues are being addressed with supplier and installer/service technician.
25. Control warranty through proper training & monitoring, taking corrective action when necessary.
26. Check on one or two jobs in progress each day for quality & on time status.
27. Know the whereabouts and progress of the crew daily.
28. Keep installers & field supervisors appraised of their numbers (revenue, warranty, etc.)
29. Ensure that vehicles are being maintained and safe on a routine basis, delegate this to Lead Installer.
30. Coordinate the repairs and service for the company’s fleet of vehicles and manage this expense to budget. Coordinate vehicle needs with the various department heads.
31. Plan for seasonal fluctuations in the business by making sure the company will maintain sales during the slower months.
32. Review monthly financial statements, compare to business plan.
33. Assist the accounting department regarding customer collections as necessary.
34. Lead the weekly Installation Department(s) meeting setting the agenda, reviewing current team performance and setting goals, and implementing change in order to grow the department and increase efficiency.
35. Open and distribute mail.
36. Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Best Care Of North Alabama Llc
Why Work Here?For over 11 years, Best Care Home Services has been providing the Memphis, TN and surrounding areas with the best plumbing, heating and air conditioning service and equipment available. Whether you need a new heating and air conditioning system, need our plumbing experts to help with drain cleaning or just need a monthly maintenance program for your equipment to give you peace of mind, you can count on Best Care Home Services to get the job done right. We’re now open in the Huntsville, AL area and looking to assemble another great team.
Very fast growing company and always an opportunity for career growth