- $7,500 Sign-on bonus
- Home Weekends and during the week
- Based in Middletown, DE
- Average $73,500 Annual or $1,413 weekly
- Top drivers earn an average $82,000 Annual or $1,577 weekly
- Full Time - Great Benefit Package
- Hazardous Material required within 60 Days- can help to obtain
New Expansion, new lanes! Now hiring full-time regional drivers to haul batteries for our dedicated national customer based in Middletown, DE. Drivers will deliver palletized batteries via an electric pallet jack and pick up return core. Most runs will leave on Sunday or Monday and back Friday running multi-stops loads, may take 1 to 3 loads per week and home at least once during the week and weekends.
Area of operations includes DE and MA. Drivers are paid miles, stops, pre/post inspections and layover and earn an average $73,500 Annual. Our top drivers earned an average of over $82,000 last year and enjoy weekends at home! A hazardous material endorsement required within 60 days of hire and can help to obtain.
We are now offering a $7,500 sign-on bonus! Sign-on Bonus payouts are $1,000 paid 30 days after hired, then 4 more equal payments quarterly until paid in full.
"Our team in Middletown DE employers over 50 drivers with an average tenure of 5 years and delivers over 1 million batteries per month! "
- Excellent benefits package includes MEDICAL BENEFITS
- Family owned company with more than 260 locations nationwide
- Opportunities to transfer to other locations
- Local Management. You are not just another number!
- Positive work environment
- Ongoing training
- Strong emphasis on your personal safety
- Late model equipment
- Hazardous Material endorsement required within 60 days of hire. Can help to obtain
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
About Best CDL Trucking
We are dedicated to connecting qualified drivers to our carriers. Our carriers are industry leaders offering career opportunities. Please allow us the privilege of introducing you today.