Product Flow Specialist
The Product Flow Specialists receive and ship product to/from store, stock product and assist customers with product carry-outs and dotcom picks. They support overall store goals by performing tasks that ensure product integrity and customer fulfillment. They also play an active role in monitoring & accurately recording inventory and supporting store shrink or asset protection plans.
1. Receiving, Shipping and Down stocking
2. Receives and documents physical product from trucks (Best Buy Supply Chain and External Carrier) following processes outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
3. Prepares and documents physical product shipments from the store to specific destinations below as outlined in SOP;
4. Customer's Home (Ship from Store (SFS) and Home Delivery)
5. Regional Distribution Center (RDC)
6. District Distribution Center (DDC)
7. Product Return Center (PRC)
9. Operates equipment according to company safety standards to assist in moving product.
10. Completes daily replenishment (down stocking and farming) to ensure product is fully stocked on the sales floor.
11. Executes process outlined in SOP when product variances are identified.
12. Ensures products are properly secured to reduce store shrink.
13. Provides back up to the Planogram Specialist and Inventory Specialist (SWAT) as necessary.
14. Product Carry-Out
15. Monitors on-line notification of dotcom orders (picks) and brings product to customer service desk or ships directly from store based on SOP.
16. Safely loads merchandise into customers vehicles as requested.
17. Daily Tasks
18. Completes daily tasks as assign by store leadership or department supervisor.
19. Powers up store displays daily when opening the store and turns them off when closing.
20. Performs clean and bright duties as outlined in SOP.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to lift or maneuver 50-100 pounds, with or without accommodations
- 1 year of experience in customer service or related fields
- Prior experience in retail
Address Line 1:
1131 5TH ST
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world's largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun - whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information:
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/ , or Twitter at https://twitter.com/bestbuy_careers .