Job Title: Pacific Sales Customer Service Specialist
Job Category: Customer Service, Care & Support
Store NUmber or Department: 000449-Auburn Hills-Store
This role requires customer follow up, which will include working in Order Management System (OMS) queue & alerts, escalation management, scheduling deliveries, and reviewing purchase orders or validating stock levels. Partnering with product process teams on inventory variance research, license plate accuracy, inspection and at-risk inventory management.
- Provides order and escalation support by answering customer calls on the sales process, scheduling deliveries, post-sale calls or addressing problems & concerns, processing system queues & alerts and report reconciliation.
- Processes sales transactions including new orders, returns & exchanges, releases, and more while following the Best Buy selling-skills sales process.
- Provides research and resolution assistance of inventory discrepancies found through report reconciliation on open orders and product transaction reports while following asset protection guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge of multi-channel sales systems such as OMS, Field Management System (FMS), online ordering and more to ensure customers technology needs are met.
- Engages in self-development to uphold awareness of sales initiatives, programs, strategies, tools and available resources.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
Req #: 754629BR
Address Line 1: 300 BROWN RD
City: Auburn Hills
Job Level: Entry Level
Employment Category: Part Time
Brand: Pacific Sales
About Pacific Sales
Pacific Sales is California, Arizona and Nevada's source for premium, brand-name products for the home. For more than 50 years, our exceptionally low prices, unsurpassed selection and superior product knowledge have made us a source for builders, contractors and designers-as well as a one-stop solution for consumers looking to save time and money.
Additional Job Information:
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
Search Categories: Retail Jobs