Major Appliance Customer Service Specialist
Our Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring, fast, friendly, and accurate customer service for all Major Appliance Specialty Sales (MASS) customers. They are primarily responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and accurately processing transactions, which includes new orders and returns & exchanges while following the Best Buy selling-skills sales process.
This role requires customer follow up, which will include working in Order Management System (OMS) queue & alerts, escalation management, scheduling deliveries, and reviewing purchase orders or validating stock levels. Partnering with product process teams on inventory variance research, license plate accuracy, inspection and at-risk inventory management.
- Provides order and escalation support by answering customer calls on the sales process, scheduling deliveries, post-sale calls or addressing problems & concerns, processing system queues & alerts and report reconciliation.
- Processes sales transactions including new orders, returns & exchanges, releases, and more while following the Best Buy selling-skills sales process.
- Provides research and resolution assistance of inventory discrepancies found through report reconciliation on open orders and product transaction reports while following asset protection guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge of multi-channel sales systems such as OMS, Field Management System (FMS), online ordering and more to ensure customers technology needs are met.
- Engages in self-development to uphold awareness of sales initiatives, programs, strategies, tools and available resources.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months experience in retail, customer service or related fields
Address Line 1:
19125 W LAKE HOUSTON PKWY
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world's largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun - whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information:
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/ , or Twitter at https://twitter.com/bestbuy_careers .