Geek Squad Consultation Agent
- Expired: February 25, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Geek Squad Consultation Agent
Job Category: Services/Installation/Repair
Store Number or Department: 000393-West Hollywood-Store
As the first point of contact, Geek Squad Consultation Agents provide knowledgeable technology solutions and support, while maintaining a friendly, efficient check-in and check-out experience for customers requiring product or other technical assistance. They create and maintain a supportive, positive environment for customers by asking the right questions, listening carefully, taking detailed notes and partnering with other team members as needed. Agents display a genuine passion for and strive to resolve consumer electronic challenges.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Providing positive, timely engagements with customers during the check-in and check-out process.
- Understanding customer's technology issues by asking probing questions, listening, asking clarifying questions, taking detailed notes, and providing accurate time estimates for next steps.
- Monitoring queues and providing accurate status updates to customers.
- Clearly communicate and partner with team members.
- Experience using and learning about customer electronics
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
Req #: 841712BR
Address Line 1: 1015 N LA BREA AVE
City: West Hollywood
Job Level: Entry Level
Employment Category: Part Time
Brand: Geek Squad
About Geek Squad
It all began with a few oddly dressed heroes fixing computers. Today, we're an army of Agents more than 18,000 strong, on a singular mission to rid the world of rogue technology. We're still oddly dressed, but we're now oddly dressed and saving the day across the globe. If you're techno-exceptional, good with people and great at having fun while doing top-quality work, we invite you to join our illustrious ranks.
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world's largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun - whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information:
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
Search Categories: Geek Squad, Retail Jobs
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Best Buy
Get fresh Remote Beauty Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.