Customer Service Representative
Store NUmber or Department:
986020-120-ECC Internal Site - Support
The Customer Experience Champion is responsible for enhancing customer relationships by supporting a variety of contacts related to sales, service and care issues to meet each customer's unique needs. They are tasked with resolving complex customer service issues via phone and internal site email. The Customer Experience Champion must possess strong communication, listening, and creative problem solving skills. They must also be extremely strong in the art of negotiation, de-escalation and rapport building to retain customers and positively impact the customer experience. The Customer Experience Champion plays a significant role in restoring customer relationships and protecting and enhancing the Best Buy brand securing loyalty and future spend.
The Customer Experience Champion is responsible for enhancing customer relationships by resolving complex customer service issues via phone and email through Best Buy Standard Operating Procedures. As part of the process to research and resolve customer issues the Customer Experience Champion must have strong working knowledge of all Best Buy Enterprise policy and procedures (i.e. Retail, .COM, Geek Squad, etc.) The Customer Experience Champion serves as a key partner across the Enterprise providing recommendations and direction on how to best resolve customer service issues across all customer touchpoints.
The Customer Experience Champion is responsible for partnering internal business groups to improve the overall customer experience. They also contribute to the greater success of Best Buy by actively sharing insights, innovations to continuously improve the experience, participating in meetings, projects, pilots and other miscellaneous tasks as determined.
- Change Leader who understands and acts on innovative approaches
- Ability to work independently or as a group to drive growth
- Adaptable to in-the moment process or system changes
- Influential in their feedback approach
- Collaborative with peers, leaders and business partners
- Experience resolving complex customer issues and needs
- Experience and proficiency utilizing different systems for multiple different customer types and program
- Detail orientated and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Complete discretion, confidentiality and sensitivity to customer information
This is an onsite corporate opportunity only; not eligible for remote work from home.
- 12 months ECC Internal Site contact center experience or 12 months of Customer Service Experience in Retail, Hospitality, Call Center, Sales.
- 2 or more years of contact center and/or retail environment experience
Address Line 1:
7601 Penn Avenue South
Corporate Jobs, ECC - Enterprise Customer Care