Assistant Store Manager - Operations - Store 113 (Santa Clarita)
As an Assistant Store Manager - Operations, you will play a vital role in creating a positive customer service experience throughout the store. In-store pickup, checkout, asset protection, inventory control, returns/exchanges/trade-in, recycling, and safety all fall into your big bucket of responsibilities. In this role, you will play an essential part of the management family with total store responsibility, training, mentoring of associates, building an effective sales culture, and driving positive outcomes for the company.
- Ensures efficient and effective customer experiences
- Oversees all store HR practices and audits compliance processes
- Monitors controllable expenses and partners with leadership for informed decision making
- Directly supervises, trains, develops, and retains key holders and associates
- Builds a diverse pipeline of talent for future opportunities
- Celebrates and recognizes successful moments everyday
- 2 years of experience as a Supervisor/ Manager in Business, Military or other fields
- 2 years of sales or customer service experience
- 1 year of experience managing and reviewing operational expenses and revenue
- Associate Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business, Management or related fields
- Retail Experience
- Consumer Electronic Experience
Address Line 1:
26531 BOUQUET CANYON RD
Manager with Direct Reports
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world's largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun - whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information:
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn , Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/ , or Twitter at https://twitter.com/bestbuy_careers .