We are looking for an Xactimate Estimator to join our team in Little Rock, Arkansas. As an estimator you will be responsible for performing site inspections, document losses with accurate measurements, notes and photographs with strong attention to detail; estimating the cost of reconstruction of the entire project through the use of Xactimate; negotiating reconstruction costs with insurance carrier representatives; communicating with the Superintendent on issues that will affect the project schedule and/or budget.
--Use Xactimate software to estimate residential and commercial damages from water, fire, wind, hail, etc.
- Negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements
- Submit estimates in a timely manner determined by company requirements
- Establish and maintain client relationships as well as relationships with insurance adjusters and claim representatives
- Prepare all budgets and schedules for assigned jobs
- Work closely with Superintendent to ensure successful completion of assigned jobs
- Attend all appropriate company meetings
- Attend regular company sponsored training sessions
- Additional duties required as needed
- 5+ years experience as an estimator, preferably in the restoration industry
- Have a strong construction background and be able to communicate with Insurance Adjusters/Reps that may have very little construction knowledge
- Xactimate proficiency is required
- Have exceptional organizational and planning skills (detail oriented person)
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and accountable
Best Builders, Inc.
Why Work Here?
We offer a relaxed atmoshpere with a great group of teammates