We are looking for a Tax Accountant to join our San Diego, Mission Valley CPA Firm! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records and tax returns for our Clients. We offer a flexible work schedule as well as working from home. This temporary tax season position can lead to a year round full-time position.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Must have Used Lacerte tax software, and QuickBooks desktop and online versions.
- Prepare and review forms 1040/1120/1120s and 1065's. These are medium to complex returns.
- Must have own computer & printer if working offsite
- May work in the cloud from your home or office
- Position is for 30 to 40 hours per week during tax season ending on April 30th unless needed after the tax season.
- Able to prepare reviewed and compiled financial statement is a bonus but not required
- Must have 5 years or more in tax preparation and accounting.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Proficient with Word, Excel,& Outlook
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Assist clients with tax reduction where possible