Automotive Service Manager
The Bertera Auto Group is looking for an experienced Service Manager for the Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram location in Westfield . We are looking for a strong leader with exceptional experience in Service Management. Candidates must be able to run an effective service department for a high volume dealership while maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating from our customers. Have the ability to understand service processes and concepts to help drive work flow and overall department profitability. The Service Manager will be responsible for all operations within the service department. Our Company offers an aggressive pay plan with a potential of 100k plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k plans as well as paid vacations and a great work environment. Must have a minimum of 2 years of Service Manger experience at an Automotive dealership. Please only experienced and qualified applicants need apply.
· Manage Service Department resources - both personnel and supplies
· Ensure that service department meets required safety standards for a hazard free work environment
· Develop strategy to increase service business so as to utilize all techs efficiently to its greatest potential while complying with state and manufactures requirements.
· Responsible for warranty standards and claims
· Service Manager has a full understanding of the job requirements of everyone in the department and how those jobs are to be performed
· Work closely with the Parts Manager and Sales Department as a team
· Handle customer complaints as they relate to the Service Department
· Assist customers with any inquiries they may have
· Ensure that Advisors keep customers informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
· Manage payroll and expenses to meet the changes in business
· Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer is taken care of.
· Spend quality time building customer and staff relationships.
· Ensure that all Company processes and procedures are followed