- Job ID: 7429
- Functional Area: SALES
- Position Type: Full-Time Regular
- Relocation Provided: Yes
- Location: PHOENIX, AZ (PHX)
- Education Required: Not Indicated
- Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
The Sales representative's key responsibilities include developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the organization's products in the Southwest/Western Region of the Prescription Containers Segment. This position is a field sales position that requires interfacing with customer contacts at multiple levels in Purchasing, Product Development, Operations, Quality and Marketing. The region includes Texas, Louisiana, Arizona and California.
- Developing new business prospects through cold-calling and other methods
- Developing and implementing selling strategies with customers
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of organization's products
- Manage the needs of Wholeslae, Distributor and Group Purchasing Organizations
- Develop long-term multi-level relationships with customers.
- Exceeding budget goals.
- Reporting and forecasting.
- Work well with all levels of co-workers in our plants and other offices.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- Self-starter that is results oriented.
- 5 - 8 years of outside sales experience is preferred but not required. Plastic packaging is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to work cross-functionally to drive business solutions.
- Strong computer and organizations skills.
- Innovative with strong project management skills.
- Ability to learn new products and technologies.
- Strong negotiation skills.