Wanted immediately to fill a full time position-- a talented and experienced individual with proven accounting and business administrative skills:
- Produce proposals, reports and marketing materials,
- Perform website admin, manage Google Drive
- Monitor, facilitate and coordinate field operations,
- Perform accounting functions (Payroll, A/R, A/P, Bank Recs, Budget tracking, Expense Tracking, Journal Entries, Financial Statements/ Reports, Tax Preparation with Accountant, etc.) and other admin functions.
- This is a multi-entity work place.
- MUST be energetic
- Highly skilled and organized multi-tasker
- High proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft office
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Great eye for detail
- Possess good judgment
- Highly reliable with exceptional work ethic
Those who do not meet requirements need not apply.
Bernik Industries, LLC
Why Work Here?Provides transportation engineering, maintenance and consulting services to public transit agencies and private companies.
Well- established company, competitive pay, room for growth, niche business