Berlin Packaging is the nation's premier supplier of rigid packaging and packaging components. We are a $2.6 billion-dollar company with 30+ straight years of record growth.
Don't know what makes the rigid packaging industry special? Well, chances are you enjoy products supplied by Berlin Packaging every day! Imagine yourself walking into your favorite big-box store. Take a mental look around and think about every glass, plastic, or metal package you see. Berlin Packaging touches virtually every market: automotive, beverage, food, home care, industrial chemical, pet care and veterinary, personal health and beauty, wine and spirits, and now, cannabis too.
Next, combine that with an award-winning culture. Our 1,000+ employees are high-performing - and importantly, collaborative - entrepreneurs who blow through obstacles and embody an "Anything is Possible!" mindset. We love it here. Our engagement scores are 3x the national average. And every single employee shares in Berlin's profitable growth.
Now you understand why since 1898, our 100+ year-old company has grown 10x faster than our industry!
And we're not done yet.
Berlin Packaging is seeking an inspired and highly entrepreneurial individual to join our Marketing team. The team has been expanding and evolving over the last few years, and we are looking to grow it even more. The ideal candidate should have a passion for data and analytics, and interest to collaborate with cross-functional teams and have the drive to tackle new challenges and establish innovative solutions.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will collaborate with Marketing, E-Commerce, and Finance teams to provide data-driven recommendations for the business. This role requires superior ability to analyze data, uncover insights, and provide actionable recommendations to drive business outcomes. We are looking for an individual with a strong understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and advance knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Track and analyze online purchase funnel KPIs such as page conversion rates, cart abandonment conversion, channel activity for impacts on revenue, and other user behaviors
- Analyze initiative and campaign performance, identify trends, and create new opportunities for improvements
- Leverage data and identify the cause of variation in key metrics such as margin, AOV, revenue, and pricing
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop sound financial and business models to guide strategic investments
- Manage performance attribution across channels and develop an approach to understand the full impact and effectiveness of marketing investments
- Analyze A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results, and provide recommendations
- Develop and implement database enhancement and cleanup initiatives; work with Sales to improve the data
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with a focus on analytics
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Marketing Channel Attribution
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and PeopleSoft (or other CRM and ERP systems)
- Proficient in visualization tools such as Qlik Sense, Power BI, or Tableau
- Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker
Berlin offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including profit sharing, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance (including an HSA option and telemedicine), dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid parental leave, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, 529 college savings plan, employee assistance, smoking cessation program, pet insurance (new!), employee discounts, employee referral bonus program, and, last but not least, flexible spending accounts for transportation, medical, and dependent care.
Berlin Packaging provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.