Berlin Packaging is the nation's premier supplier of rigid packaging and packaging components. We are a $2.6 billion-dollar company with 30+ straight years of record growth.
Don't know what makes the rigid packaging industry special? Well, chances are you enjoy products supplied by Berlin Packaging every day! Imagine yourself walking into your favorite big-box store. Take a mental look around and think about every glass, plastic, or metal package you see. Berlin Packaging touches virtually every market: automotive, beverage, food, home care, industrial chemical, pet care and veterinary, personal health and beauty, wine and spirits, and now, cannabis too.
Next, combine that with an award-winning culture. Our 1,000+ employees are high-performing - and importantly, collaborative - entrepreneurs who blow through obstacles and embody an "Anything is Possible!" mindset. We love it here. Our engagement scores are 3x the national average. And every single employee shares in Berlin's profitable growth.
Now you understand why since 1898, our 100+ year-old company has grown 10x faster than our industry!
And we're not done yet.
In order to continue our record growth streak, we need people like YOU to join our team! Are you up for the opportunity of a lifetime? If so, we are seeking an ambitious and energetic Account Coordinator to support our sales and distribution facility. This position is perfect for those who thrive on managing multiple accounts and tasks while providing world-class customer service support to our outside sales force. We are seeking an individual who thrives on building effective business relationships, has a customer-driven focus and strong follow up skills. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, and have an unquenchable desire to grow and succeed, your opportunity to grow and prosper will be limitless.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Experience: Build and maintain strong relationships with customer accounts and problem-solve to find creative solutions to customer inquiries
- Order Management: Process, review, and maintain orders and act as a liaison between internal and external customers
- Supplier Relations: Source product, negotiate pricing, and expedite orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Project Management: Manage all internal aspects of customer accounts and coordinate with customers, sales, and procurement to understand current and upcoming projects
- Bachelor's degree in a business related discipline. Strong business acumen.
- Ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Inbound call experience, strong follow-up skills, attention to detail, and time management
- This position requires an individual who is self-directed and detail-oriented with an inquisitive nature and the desire to solve problems
- A strong work ethic with a positive "can-do" attitude and one who takes pride in the quality of their work
Berlin offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including profit sharing, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance (including an HSA option and telemedicine), dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid parental leave, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, 529 college savings plan, employee assistance, smoking cessation program, pet insurance (new!), employee discounts, employee referral bonus program, and, last but not least, flexible spending accounts for transportation, medical, and dependent care.
Berlin Packaging provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Berlin Packaging is seeking high-performing entrepreneurs who thrive on working at a fast-paced, results-oriented and dynamic company. In return, we are prepared to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) plan with company match, a quarterly profit-based bonus, a health plan with dental coverage, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, a college savings plan, and flexible spending accounts for transportation, medical, and dependent care.