Berlin Packaging is the nation's premier supplier of rigid packaging and packaging components. We are a $2.6 billion-dollar company with 30+ straight years of record growth.
Don’t know what makes the rigid packaging industry special? Well, chances are you enjoy products supplied by Berlin Packaging every day! Imagine yourself walking into your favorite big-box store. Take a mental look around and think about every glass, plastic, or metal package you see. Berlin Packaging touches virtually every market: automotive, beverage, food, home care, industrial chemical, pet care and veterinary, personal health and beauty, wine and spirits, and now, cannabis too.
Next, combine that with an award-winning culture. Our 1,000+ employees are high-performing - and importantly, collaborative - entrepreneurs who blow through obstacles and embody an “Anything is Possible!” mindset. We love it here. Our engagement scores are 3x the national average. And every single employee shares in Berlin’s profitable growth.
Now you understand why since 1898, our 100+ year-old company has grown 10x faster than our industry!
And we're not done yet.
In order to continue our record growth streak, we need people like YOU to join our team! Are you up for the opportunity of a lifetime? If so, we are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising the warehouse activities and staff to meet Branch goals and Operational Procedures.
- Supervise and develop warehouse staff
- Control inventory accuracy and efficient product storage
- Monitor order fulfillment process to meet shipping deadlines
- Oversee shipping, receiving and warehousing functions
- Maintain safe working environment consistent with Berlin Safety Manual
- Support Branch metrics
- Fulfill employer and employee portions of the Berlin Values
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in business or the equivalent in experience
- Three to five years of previous warehouse and supervisory experience
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
Berlin offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including profit sharing, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance (including an HSA option and telemedicine), dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, 529 college savings plan, employee assistance, smoking cessation program, pet insurance (new!), employee discounts, employee referral bonus program, and, last but not least, flexible spending accounts for transportation, medical, and dependent care.