Customer Care Advocate
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Berlin Packaging is the nation's premier supplier of rigid packaging and packaging components. We are a $2.6 billion-dollar company with 30+ straight years of record growth.
Don't know what makes the rigid packaging industry special? Well, chances are you enjoy products supplied by Berlin Packaging every day! Imagine yourself walking into your favorite big-box store. Take a mental look around and think about every glass, plastic, or metal package you see. Berlin Packaging touches virtually every market: automotive, beverage, food, home care, industrial chemical, pet care and veterinary, personal health and beauty, wine and spirits, and now, cannabis too.
Next, combine that with an award-winning culture. Our 1,000+ employees are high-performing - and importantly, collaborative - entrepreneurs who blow through obstacles and embody an "Anything is Possible!" mindset. We love it here. Our engagement scores are 3x the national average. And every single employee shares in Berlin's profitable growth.
Now you understand why since 1898, our 100+ year-old company has grown 10x faster than our industry!
And we're not done yet.
In order to continue our record growth streak, we need people like YOU to join our team! Are you up for the opportunity of a lifetime? If so, we are seeking a Customer Care Advocate who is responsible for replying to customer touchpoints received through inbound phone calls, emails, chats, and cases with a focus on Customer THRILL.
- Answer routine customer inquiries (calls and cases) regarding products, price quotes, and availability
- Process and enter large volumes of customer orders and sample order requests
- Answer phones, chats, and cases to create orders and problem solve
- Respond to customer follow up from phones/chats/cases
- Manage held order workbench for orders they created
- Review & manage PO entry in Salesforce
- Effectively resolve and respond to open Salesforce cases specifically addressed to their attention
- Track orders for shipment
- Send an invoice copy
- Process catalog requests and requests to be removed
- Perform other duties as requested to support the business
- Fulfill employee portion of the "Berlin Values"
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a fast-paced, high-volume customer service environment.
- Ability to work independently to solve problems and deescalate customer issues and complaints
- Strong familiarity with computer systems such as MS Office, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, SharePoint, etc.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focus and good follow up skills
Berlin offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including profit sharing, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance (including an HSA option and telemedicine), dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid parental leave, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, 529 college savings plan, employee assistance, smoking cessation program, pet insurance (new!), employee discounts, employee referral bonus program, and, last but not least, flexible spending accounts for transportation, medical, and dependent care.
Berlin Packaging provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Berlin Packaging maintains a smoke-free workplace
Berlin Packaging LLCLockport, IL
BusinessView All Berlin Packaging LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.