Account Coordinator - Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Berlin Packaging is the nation's premier supplier of rigid packaging and packaging components. We are a $2.6 billion-dollar company with 30+ straight years of record growth.
Don’t know what makes the rigid packaging industry special? Well, chances are you enjoy products supplied by Berlin Packaging every day! Imagine yourself walking into your favorite big-box store. Take a mental look around and think about every glass, plastic, or metal package you see. Berlin Packaging touches virtually every market: automotive, beverage, food, home care, industrial chemical, pet care and veterinary, personal health and beauty, wine and spirits, and now, cannabis too.
Next, combine that with an award-winning culture. Our 1,000+ employees are high-performing - and importantly, collaborative - entrepreneurs who blow through obstacles and embody an “Anything is Possible!” mindset. We love it here. Our engagement scores are 3x the national average. And every single employee shares in Berlin’s profitable growth.
Now you understand why since 1898, our 100+ year-old company has grown 10x faster than our industry!
And we're not done yet.
In order to continue our record growth streak, we need people like YOU to join our team! Are you up for the opportunity of a lifetime? If so, we are seeking an ambitious and energetic Account Coordinator who will be responsible for performing a myriad of tasks related to account and project management, customer relations, data analytics, inventory and accounts receivable analysis, and many more activities. The AC works alongside other departments within Berlin to manage account onboarding and maintenance, product sourcing, pricing initiatives, purchase orders, contracts, transportation, receiving, inventory, stocking agreements, local marketing endeavors, and profit analysis.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all accounts.
- Process customer orders; act as a liaison between the employees of Berlin Packaging and its customers.
- Review, track, and manage all internal activities from order placement through delivery, ensuring effective communication and customer thrill.
- Serve as project manager for new customer launches; manage multiple SKUs, and coordinate with sales and supply chain to ensure products are delivered on time and within specification.
- Process customer invoices and conduct soft collections, as needed.
- Maintain and update sales records and customer information within CRM tool; prepare and review reports as required.
- Partner with sales to develop pricing and send customer quotes; ensure accurate pricing.
- Partner with sales, supply chain and/or global team to source product; communicate with suppliers to submit orders, check pricing, item availability, and shipping.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including sales, supply chain, warehouse, and corporate groups to service the customer and deliver branch metrics.
- Conduct wellness calls to understand customer needs and develop actions plans where needed to improve service level.
- Fulfill employee portion of the Berlin Values by demonstrating a strong work ethic, teamwork, loyalty, innovation, productivity and driving profitable results.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years in an account support role, with customer centric mindset.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to complete tasks and solve problems with limited guidance and direction.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to learn.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen; willing to learn and demonstrate a solid understanding of Berlin Packaging’s business, products, customers, and suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, verbal, and active listening.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills; prioritize, and follow up.
- Operates with a sense of urgency.
- Is flexible and open to change and new ways of working.
- High energy, positive attitude, and contributes to a positive team culture.
- Self-motivated; consistently strives to attain goals and seeks self-improvement.
- Technologically savvy.
- Sales and Distribution Center Environment
How is our Account Coordinator role different than other Account Coordinator roles?
A day in the life of a Berlin Account Coordinator could entail customer status meetings first thing in the morning followed by prioritizing production with manufacturers in the afternoon, and closing the day by entering and billing purchase orders.
Berlin offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including profit sharing, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance (including an HSA option and telemedicine), dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, 529 college savings plan, employee assistance, smoking cessation program, pet insurance, employee discounts, employee referral bonus program, and, last but not least, flexible spending accounts for transportation, medical, and dependent care.
Berlin Packaging provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Berlin Packaging LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Berlin Packaging LLC