Do you want a rewarding career at a great company? We are Berkshire Systems Group, Inc. and we are growing! We are looking for a Project Manager of Integrated Systems to join our team. This position will work out of our Shillington, PA office. We have a great team atmosphere, so everyone matters. For over 30 years, we've been providing world-class service to our residential and commercial customers and we need someone who enjoys working with people and keeping customers safe. If you're interested in working in the Life Safety business and want to be part of our busy - yet fun - family, apply online today!
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Plan and implement customer projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Associate's degree in a technical capacity (Electrical, Electronics, Engineering)
- 5 years of prior experience in Project Management of integrated systems: fire alarm/security/sprinkler/communication systems
- Strong knowledge of NPFA requirements, building code
- Strong understanding of financial reports & the ability to control costs in the handling of projects
- Strong project management & subcontracting skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proven leadership qualities
- Bachelor's degree in a technical capacity (Engineering - Electrical, Mechanical)
- 2 years of prior experience in Project Management of integrated systems: Fire/Security/Sprinkler/Communications systems
- PMP certification
- Familiarity with Sedona software
Berkshire Systems Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?BSGI is a full service systems integration company providing building protection and communications systems. Over the past 38 years, we have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted systems engineering companies in the nation. Our professional team provides world-class service to Eastern and Central Pennsylvania out of our offices in Reading, York, and State College.
Berkshire Systems Group is a family-owned company that values and supports its employees. Great place to work!