Job Title: Branch Transaction Administrator
Reports to: California Brokerage Manager
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
The BTA is a liaison between the Sales Executives and Brokerage to provide a high level of customer service while implementing company policy and procedure. The primary responsibility of this position is to review for compliance and process electronic transactions submitted by the Sales Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all files submitted to your office for compliance and completion
- Process all closings submitted first, then production
- Email all closings and production to Brokerage by 12:00pm of the current business day
- Process any title, rental, and referral checks received in the branch and overnight to Corporate for deposit
- Assist agents as needed
- Work closely with Brokerage to ensure complete compliance on all transactions
- Manage the reception desk, including answering all incoming phone calls
- Acknowledge, greet and assist all incoming clients
- Remain up to date with policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Customer service oriented
- Real Estate knowledge or license a plus
- Cognitive and analytical thought processes required to perform job requirement
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Familiarity with the different types of files and how to identify and process them
- Knowledge of processing procedures for each type of file
- Verbal and written communication
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Must be detail oriented
- Microsoft Office Products
- Sky Slope
- High volume file processing
- Although a sedentary position, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties.
- Fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to be flexible and stay current on all changes to required transactional file items.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employment with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is at will and, accordingly, may be terminated by you or Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices at any time without prior notice.