Head Housekeeper: Warfield House Inn & Hawk Mountain Lodge
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warfield House Inn and Hawk Mountain Lodge at Zoar Outdoor
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual to join our team! The Head Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness and presentation of the lodging properties at the Warfield House Inn and Hawk Mountain Lodge at Zoar Outdoor. This position entails a variety of housekeeping tasks as well as leadership and customer service.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Clean all rooms (includes bathrooms)
- Laundry (wash, dry, fold, organize)
- Vacuum/mop/sweep porches
- Empty dishwasher/load dishwasher
- Stock kitchens for guests (with applicable items)
- Trash & Recycling removal
- Order and restock cleaning supplies, amenities, linens
- Schedule staff
- Deep clean between peak seasons
- Shovel walkways (as needed/seasonal)
- Water gardens
- Additional outdoor/physical labor as needed
- Assist the event side of property at Warfield House Inn which may include: help with set-up or breakdown of any events/weddings, assist with watering garden, inspect office building on days when office is closed
- Report repair and maintenance items to Inn Manager
- Supervising other staff including room inspections to ensure cleanliness and thorough task fulfillment
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated/ ability to work without constant supervision
- Reliable & honest
- Friendly & courteous demeanor
- Proficient with computers
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Berkshire East Ski Resort
Get fresh Housekeeping House Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.