Berkowitz Pollack Brant, Advisors and Accountants has more than 200 Firm members working from offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and New York. We are one of the largest public accounting firms in South Florida and one of the top 100 firms in the country. Our professionals provide a comprehensive approach to income, estate, financial and investment planning. We have cultivated a diverse client base, a wide range of practice areas and our growth is an indicator of our clients’ satisfaction.
BPB offers a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Each individual in our organization is integral to the Firm's success. Our Firm culture is one that is cohesive and unified. We are a team with a family atmosphere that creates a supportive environment and enables people to build fulfilling careers.
Are you interested in accounting cloud tech? Do you have experience working in a CPA firm? This is an opportunity to design and implement systems to help our team and clients work smarter not harder. Eliminate paper checks and stop entering data. There is a better way with integrated systems and data feeds! Leverage cloud technologies to provide accounting advisory services to start up businesses including international, high net worth individuals/family offices, and small/medium businesses.
Manage new client on-boarding, accounting system design, and supervise a staff of accounting associates. Coordinate, plan, and lead teams in process improvements utilizing problem solving techniques and technology to deliver value to our clients.
- Meet with clients via phone or web to assist in goal setting, coaching, while providing value added analysis of books & records
- Guide financial decisions for external clients
- Review business transaction reporting
- Work closely with associates, seniors, managers, and directors to integrate practice development skills into a team approach to client service and new business development
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met and lead change efforts effectively
- Consult, work with, and service clients to make recommendations and serve as a business advisor to clients
- Assist the team in developing and implementing a modernized accounting back office
- Prior experience working in a CPA firm
- Four (4) years of accounting experience as a client accounting services (CAS) advisor, auditor or controller
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience supervising professional staff
- Bilingual – Fluency in English and Spanish a plus but not required
- Excellent computer skills including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Tallie, QuickBooks desktop, and Excel
- Excellent internet skills – familiarity or comfort with web based applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be a self-starter
- Must be detail oriented, a team player and possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
BPB offers a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Each individual in our organization is integral to the firm's success. Our culture is one that is cohesive and unified. We are a team with a family atmosphere that creates a supportive environment and enables people to build fulfilling careers.