Corporate Tax Manager
Looking for corporate tax manager with a solid understanding of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and the impact on corporate tax laws and regulations. Solid understanding of corporate tax provisions, Form 1120, and multi-state filings
Will spend a great deal of time reviewing tax provisions and returns as well as researching and analyzing tax law, regulations, and decisions to propose the most effective strategies for compliance while maximizing profits and minimizing costs. Corporate tax managers also assist with tax audits and managing any issues with local, state/regional or national authorities.
Additionally, this position involves managing coworkers through day-to-day department management and/or with individual project management.
Candidates will be responsible for:
· Developing, motivating, and training associates and senior associates;
· Keeping up-to-date in current tax practices;
· Developing and sustaining client relationships;
· Reviewing tax compliance and provisions;
· Performing and reviewing tax consulting and research; and
· Contributing to a positive team environment.
· CPA or Bar Admission
· 5+ years of general tax experience that includes 2+ years of corporate tax experience, from either the public or private sector
· Compliance and consulting experience
· Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent project management and presentation skills
· Prior supervisory experience required
· Client focused and results driven
Job Type: Full-time