Are you interested in accounting cloud tech? Do you have experience working in a CPA firm? This is an opportunity to design and implement systems to help our team and clients work smarter not harder. Eliminate paper checks and stop entering data. There is a better way with integrated systems and data feeds! Leverage cloud technologies to provide accounting advisory services to start-up businesses including international, high net worth individuals/family offices, and small/medium businesses.
Support new client on-boarding, accounting system design and make suggestions regarding process improvements utilizing problem solving techniques and technology to deliver value to our clients.
· Record business transactions and maintain the general ledger, including bank reconciliations, accruals and journal entries
· Assist in design and implementation of core general ledger and integrated apps
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, determine that deadlines are met and lead change efforts effectively
- Work with clients to make recommendations and serve as a business advisor
· Assist the team in developing and implementing a modernized accounting back office
· Perform a variety of tasks under general supervision
- Prior experience working in a CPA firm
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Experience supervising professional staff
- Bilingual – Fluency in English and Spanish a plus but not required
- Excellent computer skills including QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, Tallie, QuickBooks desktop, and Excel
- Excellent internet skills – familiarity or comfort with web-based applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be a self-starter
- Must be detail oriented, a team player and possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
BPB offers a fast-paced and challenging work environment. Each individual in our organization is integral to the firm's success. Our culture is one that is cohesive and unified. We are a team with a family atmosphere that creates a supportive environment and enables people to build fulfilling careers.