Customer Service Associate (Inventory Management)
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
The Customer Service Representative (Inventory Management) is responsible for the support and service of customer accounts. You will handle incoming and outgoing phone calls and email response to customers, distributors, and vendors. You will also be responsible for building a strong relationship with customers and promptly communicate product availability to customers. This position reports to the Vice-President of Sales or Customer Service Manager.
- Processing customer purchase orders in the accounting system and generating packaging lists and invoices for billing.
- Assist with the shipment and inventory tracking of finished goods while maintaining accurate records of sales, consignment inventory, and customer communication history.
- Prepares shipping labels utilizing FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. and outgoing packages and shipment to fulfill sales order and verifying the accuracy of each shipment.
- Maintains a par level for shipping materials and inventory and keeps the organization and cleanliness of shipping and receiving area.
- Receives and inspects incoming shipments against purchase orders and records variances and/or damage to the shipping and receiving form.
- Associate's degree or higher is preferred
- 3 years of customer service experience is desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and understand the company’s products and quality processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and be able to lift up to 40lbs safely.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and be familiar with QuickBooks and FedEx, UPS, USPS World Shipper software.
- Punctual, dependable, and professional.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Competitive compensation based on experience
The CSR shall comply with Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials’ (BAB) quality system and be committed to comply with 21 CFR Part 820, Part 1271, ISO 13485, AATB standards and other applicable requirements and regulations. BAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials was founded in 1996 and manufactures high-quality, cost-effective, clinically relevant biologic solutions. The company offers a broad variety of allograft, synthetic, and bioactive products for bone and soft tissue applications. Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials is a licensed Tissue Bank that is accredited by the AATB.
Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials
2800 Seventh StreetOakland, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.