Angular Dev - New Development - Fully remote
Berke Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Berke Assessment, a growing, entrepreneurial company is hiring an Angular Front-End Developer to build a brand new, enterprise-level, mobile-first SaaS solution for pre-hire assessments used by companies such as Mercedes Benz, Keller Williams, Comcast, and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sharp, enthusiastic developer with strengths in Angular that wants to create attractive, intuitive, and user-friendly solutions. Youll spend your time collaborating with a smart and fun (snarky comments in code can brighten anyone's day) team of four to design, build, code, and deploy the product to hundreds of clients.
This position is 100% remote and you'll use the latest tools, hardware, and software to get the job done without the frustration of dated tech.
In addition to a bachelors degree, were looking for experience with:
- Front-end development using Angular8 or greater via TypeScript
- HTTP, calling secure REST APIs, and async front-end programming
- Mobile-first CSS and HTML capabilities using Bootstrap 3+ and/or Material Design
- JSON including collaborating with back-end developers to define the structure and values to support front-end operations
- Client-side unit testing via Jasmine or Protractor
- Version control, preferably via Git
- CSS preprocessing via SASS, LESS, or similar
- Tracking and managing client-side exceptions using either home grown tools or libraries/services like Rollbar
- Converting static wireframe designs into working front-end applications that coordinate with secure back-end APIs
- 100% Paid Benefits for the Employee
- Unlimited PTO with no vacation tracking. When you need it, you take it.
- Matching 401k
- Remote work but must be close to Atlanta for design meetings
- Education and training budget
- Greatest, fastest, uber-productive hardware and software
Berke Assessments mission is to help businesses thrive through better talent decisions. We are a software company offering a talent assessment platform that measures job candidates personality, cognitive ability, and skills. We help companies get to know job candidates better by understanding who people are and who they can be. Our product uses psychology and technology to make the hiring process more fair and effective. We work with over 700 companies such as Comcast, Milwaukee Tool, and Mercedes Benz. Learn more about us at https://www.berkeassessment.com.
Berke Assessment is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. This policy applies to all employment decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
TechnologyView all jobs at Berke