Support and Collections Representative
- Expired: July 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CREDITECH, Inc. employees have spent the last three decades dedicating themselves to client satisfaction. Keep this tradition going by joining our team! We are a seeking motivated individual to fill a full-time Collector and Support Clerk at our Bangor, PA office!
The qualified candidate will be responsible for processing incoming/outgoing mail, and delinquent tax account correspondents, maintaining electronic records, and various other clerical duties. They will also be comfortable performing basic arithmetic calculations, working in a team environment, and following company and client guidelines.
Enjoy a friendly work environment with opportunities to learn and grow!
- Monday- Friday, 8am- 4:30pm
- Paid, on-the-job training!
Other responsibilities may include, without limitation:
- Following up and resolving outstanding account balances
- Assist clients to set up payment plans
- Collecting on delinquent accounts
- Running reports for various personnel or departments
- Analyzing client information making adjustments when necessary
- Adhering to and meeting company goals and standards
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Ability to perform repetitive motions at times
- Ability to maintain confidential client information
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Office support and clerical experience is preferred, however is not mandatory
All positions require a successful reference check, criminal background check and drug screen. CREDITECH, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a friendly work environment, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, paid vacation, and sick time. These are just a few perks to joining the CREDITECH Team!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BerkHR