Automotive Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Berglund Automotive is hiring - we are the largest dealership group in Virginia and we want to talk to you!
Are you ready to jump-start your career and grow with us? If the answer is yes, apply below!
· Excellent growth potential with growing organization
· Life, Disability, & Health Insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
· Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
· Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
· Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
· Desk Deals, Track Gross Logs and manage inventory
· Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Prior Auto Sales Management experience preferred
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Understanding of inventory control
· Strong computer & phone skills (Internet, MS Outlook, CRM)
· Strong work ethic
· Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Berglund Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
Berglund Automotive GroupWhy Work Here?
Great Opportunity!! Real big money opportunity! Great advancement!
So if you have the skills, determination, motivation, and interest in joining a world class team of professionals, we encourage you to continue with this applicant-friendly online job application. Berglund Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
3000 Wards Road Lynchburg VA 24501Lynchburg, VA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Berglund Automotive Group