Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator is to provide daily administrative support to the Project Manager and Project Superintendent.
· Perform related duties as assigned by Project Manager
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
· Perform all duties necessary for job start
· Screen and/or forward incoming calls, electronic mail, and USPS mail for the project team
· Maintain and/or disburse project documents
· Process pay applications/billings
· Process change orders at the direction of the PM
· Process submittals
· Perform all duties necessary for project closeout
Education and/or Skill Requirements:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· High school diploma or GED required
· Associate degree preferred
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
· Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
· Must be able to sit for long hours each day
This position will be located at our Corporate office in Carrollton, or you may be located on a project site.
Our company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation, gender identity or status as transgender, national origin, age, disability, military service, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Berger Engineering CompanyWe are mechanical contractors with a long history of success in the commercial, industrial, and institutional fields. We are financially responsible with an annual volume of approximately $50,000,000. For many of our clients we provide a complete package of services, cost control, expeditious installation of the mechanical systems, and service/maintenance of the completed project.