Commercial HVAC Service Technicians and Residential Service Technicians/Installers looking to break into the Commercial sector are needed immediately to join our growing company based in CARROLLTON, TX. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified technicians to join our firm, which has been in business since 1972.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Service Technician will install, maintain, and repair commercial heating, ventilating, and cooling units. The Service Technician will diagnose and repair electronic mechanical and electrical components of the systems.
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
· Diagnose service issues, obtain replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct the problem
· Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type, test measurements, and pictures when necessary
· Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
· Participate in company/industry provided training for latest technologies
· Maintain good working order of company vehicle to include refueling, reporting of mechanical issues, submitting vehicle inspection reports and washing the unit on a regular basis
Education and/or Skill Requirements:
· Good analytical skills
· Attention to detail
· Well groomed, neat appearance
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· High school diploma/GED required and over 4 years of experience
· Valid Texas driver’s license and excellent driving record
- 2 weeks paid vacation and 1 week sick time.
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit.
- Overtime after 8 hours.
- Company vehicle.
- Fuel Card.
- Cell phone & iPAD.
Berger Engineering CompanyWe are mechanical contractors with a long history of success in the commercial, industrial, and institutional fields. We are financially responsible with an annual volume of approximately $50,000,000. For many of our clients we provide a complete package of services, cost control, expeditious installation of the mechanical systems, and service/maintenance of the completed project.