Parts Warehouse Stocker
Berger Chevrolet Grand Rapids, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
The largest dealership in Grand Rapids is looking for an additional Parts Warehouse Stocker to join our ten-time Dealer of the Year award-winning team. We offer a team environment, great benefit options, career growth opportunities, and ongoing support.
If you are in alignment with our Cultural Behaviors (listed below), this may be the right opportunity for you. See why you should join our team:
- Pulls, loads, checks, and verifies inventory to meet store and customer orders
- Stages routes and loads trucks for wholesale delivery drivers
- Inventory maintenance
- Cleaning and organizing the warehouse
- Annual physical inventory
- Returns processing
- Lift and carry freight by hand weighing around 50+ pounds
- Make deliveries as a backup for Delivery Drivers
- Other responsibilities may be assigned through continued employment
- Compensation – Hourly rate and yearly longevity bonus
- Advancement Opportunities –We encourage promoting from within. Our average employee (out of 275) has been employed at Berger for 6 years - some for as long as 46 years!
- Great Work Environment – A family-friendly & drug-free workplace. We have been named a ten-time Dealer of the Year within the past 20 years because of our exceptional team.
- EOE – we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Full-Time Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Critical Illness, free $10,000 life insurance policy, additional life insurance options, disability, 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays
- Additional Benefits – Membership with Working Advantage to allow our team to enjoy discounts on theme parks, hotels, concert tickets, and more!
Your manager will be Adam Lange, Parts Warehouse Manager. Adam has worked for Berger for 13 years and started his career as a Parts warehouse stocker!
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Warehouse and hi-lo experience preferred
- Reliable, trustworthy, organized, and efficient.
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver’s license.
- Must allow a background, driving, and drug screening.
- Must comply with workplace health procedures as directed by the public health department.
2525 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512. Located near great lunch spots, shopping centers, and only 15 minutes from the heart of Grand Rapids.
BERGER CULTURAL BEHAVIORS:
Customer Focused, Innovating, Looking Ahead, One Team, Speak Boldly, It’s On Me, and Integrity
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Berger Chevrolet