- Posted: over a month ago
The Account Manager is the main liaison between the Clients and the Bergen Logistics warehouse teams, office and technical staff. They provide responsive, friendly and helpful customer service to our high profile Fashion clients. The Account Manager requires strong interpersonal skills to develop a good working relationship and analytical skills to ensure the accuracy of Clients logistics requirements in a timely, professional and positive manner.
- Possess a natural tendency to organize and keep track of what is going on. Detailed oriented and has the ability to see things through to their conclusion.
- Proven ability to multi task with flawless attention to detail. Has the ability to prioritize for maximum efficiency. Strong problem solving skills.
- Mature with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients. Treat customers with a stellar level of service.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced busy office/warehouse environment with shifting priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Strong work ethic with a self driven desire to succeed.
- Ability to see what is needed in advance-show a sense of urgency.
- Reliable, full attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Proficient: Computer skills ( Microsoft Outlook, word, excel, etc.)
- Prepare-Analyze and Send daily reports.
- Process orders for shipping: such as Ecomm, wholesale and retail.
- Maintain the most current vendor compliance information, thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information and educate the Client where applicable.
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing and ensure orders are shipped within the expected windows.
- Respond to Client inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Research and error resolution for inventory issues.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts with Clients while maintaining a cooperative working relationship and escalate when necessary.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to in a professional manner, providing the highest service to clients.
- College Degree or Equivalent experience
- Self-Motivated & Detailed Oriented
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Third Party Logistics experience a plus
BusinessView all jobs at Bergen Logistics