A highly reputable mid-sized law firm is seeking a full time Personal Injury Paralegal/Case Manager to join our legal support team and meaningfully contribute to the growth and success of our rapidly expanding practice.
The ideal candidate will be responsible and detail oriented. S/he will also be highly skilled in anticipating the needs of the lawyer(s) to which s/he is assigned and in managing and responding to clients in a professional and timely manner. This position calls for someone who enjoys multi-tasking and learning through exciting and challenging hands-on experiences.
- Communicating with clients
- Drafting correspondence, and other litigation-related documents
- Communicating with medical offices and experts
- Assist in trial preparation
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling depositions and appointments
- Creating and/or maintaining meticulous records and files
- Other related administrative tasks, as assigned
- 8 years of experience in New Jersey personal injury civil litigation
- Trial Preparation experience on complex litigation
- Fluent in MS office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Enthusiasm for multitasking, with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills, with the ability to solve problems and implement solutions
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Friendly disposition, with a sense of humor
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits including medical, dental and 401K. This position has potential for growth and is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and grow within our firm.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. Cover letters should state any salary requirements. You will be contacted by a Human Resources representative only if you are a good fit. Absolutely no phone calls.
Bergen County Personal Injury Law Firm
Why Work Here?
Top Workplaces in NJ for 2017 and 2019