- Compounding or Sterile Products Experience (or academic equivalent) a plus.
- Certification, Registered as a Pharmacy Technician
- Two years experience preferred
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Assist Pharmacist in data entry of new prescriptions and refills into computerized pharmacy system as required by law.
- Abide by all OSHA, HIPPA, and NJ State Regulations concerning Sterile Products and Extemporaneous compounding
- Review acquisition cost data for formulas during the prescription filling process.
- Ensure patient confidentiality during filling on all medications.
- Possess thorough knowledge of pharmacy billing procedures for third-party electronic submissions.
- Cooperate with others within the Pharmacy Department to initiate change as necessary
- Regularly monitors inventory levels and initiates drug returns.
- Identifies own learning needs and initiates steps to improve knowledge in areas of weakness.
- Check all prescriptions dispensed for accuracy and pricing.
- Has a conscientious attitude toward job
- Complies with Board of Pharmacy and DEA Regulations and all other regulations and laws governing the practice of pharmacy.
Bergen County Nutrition Center
Why Work Here?We are rapidly growing business and expanding our store network in next few years creating many opportunities.
Fast growing company expanding fast throughout US, benefits, family environment