Bergelectric Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for communicating with each Project Manager and Division Manager, assisting them with various tasks like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. The project coordinator is also responsible for conveying important information to the field upon request of the Project Manager, and may have to speak with outside vendors and suppliers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Processing change orders and purchase orders in the appropriate programs
- Setting up new work orders, both physically and electronically
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Printing, binding, scanning, copying, and labeling the following:
- Specification sections
- Request for Proposals
- Wire tags
- Run monthly reports for Project Managers and upper management
- Log and transmit Request for Information, Submittal data, change order requests, and signed Subcontract Change orders in the appropriate Berg program
- BS in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in Project Coordinator or related field.
- Have knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, materials, means, & methods, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, this role may require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand to complete other administrative functions.
- This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
- There may be a variety of weather conditions while on jobsites such as rain, snow, heat.
- There may be high noise levels while on jobsites.
The information contained in the job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of duties performed by this position. Additional duties are performed by the individuals currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned by the Supervisor or his/her designee.
BergelectricWhy Work Here?
As one of the leading Electrical contractors we offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
Established in 1946, Bergelectric Corp. has made its mark on the construction industry by providing the highest quality electrical and technology systems. We are one of the largest, privately held, electrical contractors in the United States. During the last decade, Engineering News Record (ENR) has consistently ranked us among the top 20 specialty contractors. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including, but not limited to; comprehensive medical benefit packages, 401(k) matching and paid holidays