Bercot-Gibson Construction Co., Inc. - Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Bercot-Gibson Construction Co., Inc is seeking a qualified candidate for an Estimator/Project Manager position that will be responsible for project over site from estimating through project closeout. This position will require interaction with clients and field personnel, preparing bid proposals, project management and billing.
About Bercot-Gibson Construction Co., Inc.
• Bercot-Gibson is an excavating, grading and utility contractor that has been serving Northeast Indiana clients since 1955.
• Our clients include construction managers, general contractors, HVAC and electric contractors, heavy and highway contractors, governmental agencies and developers.
• Our services include: Installation of storm and sanitary sewers, installation of water lines, specialty excavation and back filling, rough and fine grading of dirt and stone, erosion control and sediment control, miscellaneous surface restoration.
• Prepare bids and quotations for various clients
• Authorize Purchase Orders and subcontract agreements for projects to be constructed.
• Research and implement upgrades to our take-off and estimating software.
• Manage the process and financial success of projects during construction.
• Assist in improving company website.
• Experience with estimating/project management is a plus
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
• Ability to run multiple jobs at once
• Strong time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Full time position consisting of both office and field work
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary with adjustments for experience
• Paid time off (vacation) and paid holidays
• Full time use of company vehicle
• Opportunity to earn bonus/retirement contribution
• Additional benefits could be negotiated
• Opportunity for company paid continuing education and industry training