Large multi-brand dealership is looking for an individual that has experience in processing warranty claim submissions. You’ll be responsible for reviewing, submitting and correcting warranty claims along with other various office duties. Processing warranty claims will be your utmost responsibility.
You will be a key part of our service process and will interact with mainly all dealership staff as well as manufacturers and vendors on the phone and electronically. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with no weekends.
Requirements for This Position
- Previous experience in processing dealership warranty claims
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Must be reliable and arrive to work on time consistently
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Possess good math skills
- Good organizational and detail skills
- Ability to confront and resolve difficult customer service situations
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age