Delivery Service Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Our Account Maintenance/Delivery team is responsible for distribution of product outside the brewery taproom and the maintenance of our customer relationships and draft lines
- This position provides the conduit between the surrounding community and the brewery and represents the face of the brand, both commercially and to our retail customers
- This position requires a hard-working, dedicated, and self-motivated individual with the ability to synthesize information rapidly, adapt to changing environments/circumstances, and intelligently troubleshoot. Dedication to continuous improvement, growth, and learning is extremely important
- The ideal candidate should also recognize that everything we do at work as well as in public reflects on the business. An ability to embody our family vibe and passion in what we do to the public is vital, as is a lack of ego and a great sense of humor
- Natural leadership, integrity, loyalty, and a good sense of humor are all factors in whom we hire
- Build and cultivate a roster of bars, restaurants, and retail locations in NWA
- Pick/Pull/Deliver kegs and bottles in a timely fashion (including emergency deliveries for key accounts) to all active sales accounts.
- Proactively manage the portfolio of current accounts, expand and nurture both existing and new commercial and retail partnerships
- Achieve revenue and sales goals through new business opportunities and increased current account sales
- Ensure account and customer satisfaction through friendly service and, most importantly, consistent communication.
- Consistently communicate with supervisor/management regarding tasks performed/account updates/etc. including daily and weekly communication with monthly/quarterly presentations to management
- Fill kegs/bottles and assist with packaging in cooperation with the production department
- Represent the brewery as an ambassador at festivals/conferences/sponsored events after hours or on weekends
- Very occasionally- be available for weekend/holiday brewery support/parties
- A strong passion for the beer industry and a desire to advance your personal/professional skills by helping to build a young brewery
- Basic understanding of brewing/beer style concepts (basic beer styles, service, etc).
- Basic understanding of beer draft systems and troubleshooting (or be willing to learn quickly)
- Strong organizational habits, a self-motivated work ethic, and good critical thinking/ problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in terms of hours and a willingness to work additional promotional/marketing events, weekends, and overtime.
- Basic computer literacy with a basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Willingness to learn and use brewery software. Previous Ekos experience a plus.
- Ability/willingness to utilize organizational communication apps (Slack) and to work towards improving interpersonal communication throughout the company.
- Ability to self-direct/manage time without direct input/supervision
- Ability to perform multiple tasks sequentially/concurrently without becoming overwhelmed
- Ability to work both alone as well as with the rest of the team
- Valid AR Drivers license; cell phone with a data plan
- Bonus: Experience in a commercial beverage sales position (preferably in the alcoholic beverage industry- beer/wine/spirits).
- Ability/willingness to engage in heavy physical labor including climbing stairs, moving 130lb., lifting 60lb, bending/squatting/reaching, driving for 3-4 hours per day, etc.
- Ability to stand/walk/sit on hard surfaces for an entire shift
- Ability to move up to 160 pounds (roll/hand truck) and lift up to 80 lbs.
- Willingness to adhere to all PPE (personal protective equipment) requirements and follow all SOP safety protocols without question
We are a family-owned and operated company that works hard and has fun doing it. We focus on brewing approachable beers with quality and consistency. We believe that every position in the brewery shares responsibility for producing an exceptional product- the contribution of each individual on the team, from production, to processing, to serving, merits the same respect and level of involvement in the process and deserves the same level of recognition for those efforts. This is very much a family, team, and passion first; it’s a business second.
Bentonville Brewing Company
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Bentonville Brewing Company